Wind your bobbin and join us Thursday, June 24 at 7:30 a.m. MT / 9:30 a.m. ET to sew a lightweight Summer Sling Bag that is ideal for vacation!
In advance of our meeting you will need to precut the following fabric panels:
(4) 18″ x 18″ Body Panels - 100% cotton quilt weight material
(2) 18″ x 18″ Interior Pockets - 100% cotton quilt weight material
(4) 18″ x 9″ Exterior Pockets - 100% cotton quilt weight material
(2) 6″ x 42″ Straps - 100% cotton quilt weight material
(2) 2.5″ x 20″ Tie Closures - 100% cotton quilt weight material
Whether you are a sewing novice or an expert in your craft, the sewing club offers you an opportunity to make new friends, expand your skills and share your passion for the art of sewing in a supportive virtual environment.
Largely self-taught, Andrea has been sewing full-time as a hobby and profession since 2006. She especially enjoys teaching, pattern design, sewing bags and accessories. It is her belief that creativity is an essential element of well-being and sewing is a practical and enjoyable way to express your creativity, connect with other artistic people and build lasting friendships. To learn more about Andrea and see samples of her work, visit Sewspire.com
New? Start Here
Click for an overview of club happenings.
Click "Tips & Tricks" for inspiration.
looking for old posts?
SEARCH POSTS BY MONTH
SEARCH POSTS BY topic