Two great options to help you organize your creative space and use up those remnants!
Wind your bobbin and join us Thursday, August 19 at 7:30 a.m. MT / 9:30 a.m. ET to learn how to sew a Small 3 Way Divided Caddy that is perfect for organizing smaller items AND Thursday, August 26 at 7:30 a.m. MT / 9:30 a.m. ET to learn how to sew a Medium 4 Way Divided Caddy that is perfect for organizing your work in progress.
August 19 Small 3 Way Divided Caddy Preparations: precut the following pattern pieces from quilt weight cotton or home decor fabric and add a light to mid weight fusible interfacing, such as Pellon 808/809 if desired.
Height by Length
(6) 7.5” x 7.5” interior panels
(3) 6” x 9” exterior panels (option to interface)
(2) 6” x 6” exterior panels (option to interface)
(2) 3” x 7.5” handles (option to interface)
August 26 Medium 4 Way Divided Caddy Preparations: precut the following pattern pieces from quilt weight cotton or home decor fabric and add a light to mid weight fusible interfacing, such as Pellon 808/809, if desired.
Height by Length
(4) 7″ x 15″ interior divider panels - no interfacing
(6) 8″ x 14″ body panels (option to interface 3 exterior panels)
(4) 8″ x 8″ side panels (option to interface 2 exterior panels)
(2) 5″ x 9″ or 5″ x 12″ handles (the length will depend upon your preference of having short or long handles-option to interface for added stability)
Email Andrea with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you are a sewing novice or an expert in your craft, the sewing club offers you an opportunity to make new friends, expand your skills and share your passion for the art of sewing in a supportive virtual environment.
Largely self-taught, Andrea has been sewing full-time as a hobby and profession since 2006. She especially enjoys teaching, pattern design, sewing bags and accessories. It is her belief that creativity is an essential element of well-being and sewing is a practical and enjoyable way to express your creativity, connect with other artistic people and build lasting friendships. To learn more about Andrea and see samples of her work, visit Sewspire.com
New? Start Here
Click for an overview of club happenings.
Click "Tips & Tricks" for inspiration.
looking for old posts?
SEARCH POSTS BY MONTH
SEARCH POSTS BY topic